1. Click on the HR Policies & Procedures link or the Administrative Policies & Procedures link on the campus page.
2. First time users should enter:
If you want the system to remember your password, check the Remember my password checkbox and click the“OK” button.
If you chose this option then the next time you enter the system just click the “OK” button.
Note, same login procedure is applicable to the Phonebook and the Policies & Procedures sections.
3. The following screen will appear
Enter your personal info for verification
Last 4 digits of your SS#:
1. You can search the policies listing by a word or a combination of words.
To search for policies that contain the word “garage” enter garage in the box and hit the Search button.
To search for the policies that contain both words “garage” and “parking” enter garage parking in the box and select the Search Mode: “AND” (AND is selected by default) and hit the Search button.
To search for policies that contain either “garage” or “parking” enter garage parking in the box shown below, select Search Mode: “OR” and hit the Search button.
Search mode: "AND" "OR"
Search results will be displayed shortly:
Found: garage-1 parking-6
1. http://admpolicies.nymhr.org/HTML/ADM9200-007.html Policy No. 9200-007, USE OF HOSPITAL PARKING FACILITIES (5175 b)
to Content POLICY & PROCEDURE - ADMINISTRATIVE Issued: October 2003 Supersedes: August 2000 Department: Administration Policy No. 9200-007 Subject: USE OF HOSPITAL PARKING FACILITIES Reviewed By: Policy & Procedure Committee Date Reviewed: October 2003 PO
Found 1 files.
2. To see the policy text click on the blue line (shown above).
Note: to open the policy in a different window (it may be convenient if you want to preserve your search results):
- move a mouse cursor over the blue line (shown above) ;
- make right mouse click and select “Open in New Window” in the menu opened.
New York Methodist Hospital provides parking ….
-To print the policy click on the Printer Image at the top of the policy
-To navigate to the list of the policies click on “to Content “ (either on the top or bottom of the policy)
Note: There is difference between clicking on “BACK” button of your browser (e.g. Internet Explorer) and clicking on “to Content “ link. The first one results in previous screen display, while the latter one displays the whole content of the policies depository.
3. You can also sort by the policy # by clicking on the Policy # , or by subject by clicking on Subject